For our first collaboration we’ve teamed up with Queens native, first generation Chinese-Filipinx American Jhowee Chiang AKA @jhowayy! A little about Jhowayy In her own words: “I'm an illustrator and animator and an actual cartoon person living in the real world. Born and raised in NYC, I'm always trying to find ways to incorporate my crazy hometown hometown into my work.”
Prints of the collab designs are for sale on her Big Cartel.
A sturdy and warm sweatshirt bound to keep you warm in the colder months. A pre-shrunk, classic fit sweater that's made with air-jet spun yarn for a soft feel and reduced pilling.
• 50% cotton, 50% polyester
• Classic fit with no center crease
• 1x1 athletic rib knit collar with spandex
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem